In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
- Packet/bib pickup will take place in an open field and will be one-way.
- Porta-potties with hand sanitizer inside and a hand-washing station outside will be available, and a volunteer will be assigned to sanitize them every 10 minutes.
- Masks must be worn from the time you leave your car until you have crossed the start line, as well as anytime you stop at an aid station. They may be removed while you are riding on course.
- Aid stations will be contactless and very minimal. You are encouraged to carry enough water and food for the whole ride, but full bottles of water and HEED will be on the aid station tables and can be swapped out if you choose.
- Volunteers will be masked for the duration of the event, with the exception of lead and follow vehicle drivers if they are the only vehicle occupant.
- Participants are expected to leave soon after finishing and avoid congregating. I know we all want to hang out and rehash how the race went, but we’ll have to put that on hold for now. We’ll get there eventually, but let’s be patient.
- After you finish, your results will be available at www.competitivetiming.com. There will be no printed results at the race site.
- If you have a close COVID contact in the days leading up to the race, or have symptoms resembling those of COVID-19, please stay home! We will gladly refund your entry fee or provide a deferral to next year's event.
- Each distance will have two wave starts. This will allow enough space for riders to spread out at the start, while allowing head-to-head racing.
- Placements will be determined by wave start to finish time. Therefore, if there is a sprint finish, the first person to the line wins as long as they started in the same group.
- While COVID-19 vaccination is not a requirement to race, if you are not vaccinated, we strongly encourage you to start at the back of your wave where there is more space to spread out while waiting for the start.
- Masks must be worn anytime you are stopped at an aid station.
- Awards will be distributed to riders after they finish. If you leave before getting your award, it will be mailed or be available for local pickup.